Working and developing partnerships is one of Babcock's key philosophies. Being recognised by our customers as a trusted and reliable partner that can provide the service and expertise that they require is key to all aspects of the company's reputation.
Babcock recognises that working in partnership with all our customers is fundamental to everything we undertake. We have developed many services to achieve this, including:
- A wide range of work-based learning courses, including apprenticeships, functional skills and short job-focused training courses
- Access to government funding, to support learners in achieving their goals
- Impartial and free Information Advice and Guidance (IAG), to both potential learners and employers on the learning and work-based opportunities available
- The provision of on-line training resources and access to on-line training courses through "The Knowledge" section on this website
- Management information, marketing materials, individual learner support, bespoke training and much more…