Babcock's 750+ highly qualified and committed staff operate across Australia and New Zealand and work in the challenging Marine, Land and Aviation sectors.
We support our customers' technical and complex platform requirements through our proven systems, processes and people. Our asset management services bring a new approach to the management and total sustainment of complex fleets and assets.
The rigour of our approach is matched only by our commitment to deliver consistently excellent service in Australia and New Zealand.
- Babcock extends major training partnership with BMW to Australia
- Babcock launches ICN Gateway for submarine support
- Babcock secures key Queensland rescue service contract extensions
- Babcock grows Australian footprint with jobs new contracts
- Babcock and ASC reach new sustainment services agreement for Collins fleet
- Babcock and Australian Maritime College commercial arm to deliver maritime training
- Australian Anzac Support Contract Win
- Babcock awarded contract to support Qantas across Australia
- Babcock awarded SEA1000 Australian future submarine study contract
- Babcock establishes Australasian headquarters in Adelaide
- Babcock rebrands Australian Helicopter operations
- Naval ship management secures long term contract with Commonwealth