Adult Care is central to the health and well-being of individuals and families across the UK. This sector faces significant growth, with employers seeking to attract committed, motivated and flexible individuals. Legislation requires that all employees hold, or are working towards, appropriate care qualifications.
A career in adult care can be rewarding and varying; to succeed in the sector a person needs to have patience and understanding, along with a strong desire to help others. Whether already working in adult care or a new entrant to the sector, a nationally recognised qualification enables learners to develop their skills in many areas, and ensure high quality delivery of practical help and support to people with a range of physical and social needs.
Babcock offers the following Adult Care apprenticeships:
Standards (England only)
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Health and Social Care (Adults) Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Health and Social Care (Adults) Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Healthcare Support Services Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Healthcare Support Services Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship