Retail covers a host of businesses, from independent local shops to national high street chains and large superstores. Apprenticeships in the sector are aimed both at employees already working in retail who wish to develop new skills as well as those who are new to the industry.
Providing a thorough understanding of the retailing industry, employees will learn many aspects of the trade from merchandising and dealing with customers to sales processing and stock control. For those with leadership flair, apprenticeships are also a great route for career development, including early progression into retail management.
Babcock offers the following retail apprenticeships:
Standards (England only)
- Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Retail Team Leader Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Retail Manager Apprenticeship
- Retail Skills Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Retail Sales Professional Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Retail Management Level 3 Apprenticeship