Babcock Assessments Limited is part of the Babcock International Group, with a history of quality training and assessment delivery to the work based sector.
We are an approved End Point Assessment Organisation and are listed on the government’s Register of End Point Assessment Organisations.
We are able to offer a range of assessment services across a number of Apprenticeship standards, with a growing portfolio, priding ourselves of offering impartial and independent delivery of the End Point Assessment phase of Apprenticeships.
What makes Babcock Assessments different?
- Directly employed Independent End Point Assessors
- Directly employed test and exam invigilators
- A national Babcock Assessments Quality Assurance team
- Gateway support and guidance
- Conducting planning meetings to help support the apprentice and employer understand EPA expectations
- Face to face End Point Assessment Delivery for all standards to ensure quality experience for the learner
- Partnership working with employers, providers and colleges to embed End Point Assessment in L&D and Curriculum planning and understand the apprentices environment
Babcock Assessments’ end point assessment services are underpinned by rigorous internal and external quality assurance and support, giving employers the confidence that we can deliver high standards of assessment practice in every location.
We are working with a number of External Quality Assurance organisations, across our portfolio of EPA services, allowing us to streamline our processes.
You can download an overview of Babcock Assessments Limited EPA offer to employers and training organisations here.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of our end point assessment services, our team will be happy to help and can be contacted via:
Tel: 0800 077 8738