As the largest conventional plain line track renewals company in the country, we have the capability to take on projects of all size from conception to completion. We take pride in delivering some of the most complex projects within the sector while always seeking to drive efficiencies, cost effectiveness and safety.
We undertake all aspects of track reconstruction work, from conception and planning, through to successful project delivery, offering switch and crossing (S&C) layout renewal and remodelling, all aspects of plain line renewal and sidings repair & maintenance.
We are currently delivering Network Rail’s Control Period 5 plain line track renewals framework contracts in Scotland, London North West (South) and Wales, Western and Wessex geographic regions.
We minimise our impact on the operational railway through improved plant reliability, robust planning and strong process management.
We are able to carry out any type of track reconstruction work including 3rd and 4th rail:
- Route re-construction
- New track layouts
- Extensive plain line renewals
- S&C renewal and refurbishment
- Maintenance works
- Depots and sidings renewals and maintenance work
- Associated power systems, telecommunications, signalling, disconnection and testing
- Earthwork and drainage
- Formation enhancement, stabilisation and rehabilitation
- Track ballast engineering
- Comprehensive plant portfolio