We work in partnership with colleges, academies, businesses and communities, to provide integrated training and mentoring programs, delivered across the military, government and civil engineering spaces.
We understand that a training support provider must:
- Have a strong understanding of customer needs
- Be adaptive to change and reflect the culture and ethos of the parent service it supports
- Ensure graduates transition smoothly from the training environment back into the workforce
- Work with local providers and the community
We operate under a range of contracting models, ranging from holistic solutions encompassing all elements of training design, development, delivery, management and supporting infrastructure for advanced customers (output-based contracts), through to manpower substitution (input-based contracts).
Babcock is trusted to deliver:
- Training needs analysis, as well as programme design, development, delivery (completion) and evaluation.
- Web based and virtual learning environments
- Output-based training contracts that provide for a contracted pass rate; not the traditional ‘cost per course’ model
- Management of externally-sourced training and technology sub-contractors
- Non-award based short courses in the technical / engineering domain through the Babcock Training Academy
For tailored, technical training solutions, email our Training Capture Manager.
The Babcock Training Academy was established in 2007 to ‘build capability through knowledge transfer’. We deliver a range of short-course, non-award, technical and professional training courses to the Australian and New Zealand defence, government and high technology markets.
With a pool of internationally renowned instructors, from Australia, New Zealand and overseas, we supply world class training to local markets.
Our global reach in the Land sector
Babcock is tructed to deliver in the Land Sector around the world. Find out where, when and how.
Tell me more.