Babcock, a world of opportunities!
Babcock is looking for exceptional apprentices to train across various apprenticeships at our Defence Systems Technology (DST) sites. We offer a structured training programme where you can gain real knowledge and experience for some of the most in-demand skills – At the same time as studying for qualifications up to and including degree level you will earn a very competitive salary. So think about it. You can build a real future here.
Our apprenticeship schemes take between 2-6 years to complete. During this time you’ll earn a competitive apprentice wage and gain hands-on technical experience in the work place.
The next apprenticeship scheme will commence in Bristol on 31 August 2020. Apprenticeships are offered at both our Bristol sites at Ashton House site and at Bristol Business Park in Filton. Depending on the apprenticeship, apprentices may be required to do placements at both sites during the course of their apprenticeship.
Apprenticeships currently available
click on each title for more information and to find out how to apply:
- Level 3 – Engineering Technician – streams available are Fitter, Machinist, Inspector and Welding
- Level 3 – Business and Administration
- Level 3 – Assistant Accountant
- Level 4 – Supply Chain and Procurement
- Level 4 – Associate Project Manager (APM)
- Level 6 – Digital and Technology Solutions Professional (streams available are Software Engineering, Data Analytics and Cyber Engineering)
- Level 6 – Mechanical Engineering with Manufacturing
Closing date for applications:
- Level 3 and 4 – 6 March 2020
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant – 3 April 2020
- Level 6 – 20 March 2020
Vacancy Contact details
If you have any questions about the apprenticeship schemes at Babcock DST, please contact [email protected]