To join Babcock as an apprentice, you’ll need to go through our recruitment process.
We deliver apprenticeships at a range of locations across the UK, but wherever you’d like to be placed, you’ll go through a similar process when you apply.
There are six steps to becoming a Babcock apprentice:
- Application: Search our full list of apprentice vacancies and follow the on-screen process to apply online. We’ll keep in touch with you by email, so make sure you give us the right address and complete all sections marked with an * .The application form may take you some time to complete – don't worry, you can save what you've done and come back to it later. We don't see your application until you submit it.
- Shortlisting: We’ll send you an email to let you know we’ve received your application, before reviewing it. We’ll let you know how your application is going, mainly by email.
- Testing: If you’re shortlisted, you’ll be asked to complete a range of ability tests.
- Interview: We’ll invite you for an interview if you pass the tests successfully.
- Teamwork assessment: Teamwork is crucial at Babcock, so you’ll have a team-based assessment to see how you get on with your peers.
- Offer of employment: We normally make an offer of employment shortly after the teamwork assessment. If you’re joining a division where you need security clearance, you’ll need to complete that process first, which takes 10 to 12 weeks.
Take a look at our apprentice vacancies and find out how you can grow with Babcock.
Apprentice opportunities at Babcock
See what your future looks like with Babcock
Click here to apply now