What is the Company's registered Office and company number?
The Company's registered Office and company number is:
33 Wigmore Street
Registered in England Company Number 2342138
When is the financial year end for Babcock?
Financial year end occurs annually on March 31.
Which stock exchange is Babcock International Group listed on?
Babcock International Group PLC is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
What is the stock exchange symbol for Babcock?
The TIDM (formerly EPIC) code for Babcock is BAB. You may find some websites require you to enter BAB.L to locate the stock.
Who are the Company's registrars?
Shareholder enquiries relating to shareholding, dividend payments, change of address, loss of share certificate, etc. should be addressed to Capita Asset Services at their address below:
Capita Asset Services
34 Beckenham Road
Tel (UK): 0871 664 0300 (Calls cost 12p per minute plus network extras, lines are open 9.00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays)
Tel (Overseas): +44 37 1664 0300 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I manage my shareholding on-line?
Capita, our Registrar, operates a Share Portal for Babcock shareholders: a secure online site where you can manage your shareholding quickly and easily.
To register for the Share Portal just visit www.babcock-shares.com. All you need is your investor code, which can be found on your share certificate or your dividend tax voucher
- View your holding and get an indicative valuation
- Change your address
- Arrange to have dividends paid into your bank account
- Request to receive shareholder communications by email rather than post
- View your dividend payment history
- Make dividend payment choices
- Buy and sell shares and access a wealth of stock market news and information
- Register your proxy voting instruction
- Download a stock transfer form
Arrange to have your dividends paid direct into your bank account
This means that:
- Your dividend reaches your bank account on the payment date
- It is more secure – cheques can sometimes get lost in the post
- You don’t have the inconvenience of depositing a cheque.
- Helps reduce cheque fraud.
If you have a UK bank account you can sign up for this service on the Share Portal www.babcock-shares.com (by clicking on ‘your dividend options’ and following the on screen instructions) or by contacting Capita Asset Services
By phone - UK – 0871 664 0300 (UK calls cost 12p per minute plus network extras). From overseas - +44 37 1664 0300.
Lines are open 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
By email - email@example.com
By post - Capita Asset Services, The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TU.
Choose to receive your next dividend in your local currency
If you live outside the UK, Capita has partnered with Deutsche Bank to provide you with a service that will convert your sterling dividends into your local currency at a competitive rate. You can choose to receive payment directly into your local bank account, or alternatively, you can be sent a currency draft.
You can sign up for this service on the Share Portal (by clicking on ‘your dividend options’ and following the on screen instructions) or by contacting the Customer Support Centre.
For further information contact Capita:
By phone - UK - 0871 664 0385. From overseas - +44 20 8639 3405. Calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. Lines are open 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
By e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a share dealing service for shares in Babcock?
A simple and competitively priced service to buy and sell shares is provided by Capita Asset Services. There is no need to pre-register and there are no complicated application forms to fill in and by visiting www.capitadeal.com you can also access a wealth of stock market news and information free of charge.
For further information on this service, or to buy and sell shares visit www.capitadeal.com or call +44 (0)37 1664 0045. Calls are charged at the standard geographic rate and will vary by provider. Calls outside the United Kingdom will be charged at the applicable international rate. We are open 8.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays in England and Wales.
This is not a recommendation to buy and sell shares and this service may not be suitable for all shareholders. The price of shares can go down as well as up and you are not guaranteed to get back the amount you originally invested. Terms, conditions and risks apply. Capita Asset Services is a trading name of Capita IRG Trustees Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This service is only available to private shareholders resident in the European Economic Area, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
What do I need to do if I change my name and/or address?
If you are a private shareholder, please write to Capita Asset Services at The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 4TU. You can also call 0871 664 0300 (calls cost 12p per minute plus network extras, lines are open 9.00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays) or +44 37 1664 0300 from overseas, or email Capita at email@example.com giving:
- The company's name: Babcock International Group PLC. - Full details of both your old and new names. Please ensure that you give your old name in exactly the form in which it is recorded on the Register of Shareholders - this can be seen on your share certificate or dividend counterfoil. Note - if you have more than one certificate for shares in the company, it could well be that your personal details are recorded differently on each certificate.
- Your Investor Code: this can be found on your share certificates or dividend counterfoil.
- Share certificate(s) representing your total holding plus one of the following as appropriate:
- An original Marriage Certificate - An original Deed Poll - A Statutory Declaration is acceptable if it bears both your old and new signatures. If a married woman wishes to revert to her maiden name after divorce the registrars will require:
- A copy of the decree absolute together with her marriage certificate (to confirm her previous name), or - A copy of the decree absolute together with her birth certificate if the marriage certificate is not available Should you change your address you will need to advise our registrars, Capita Asset Services or update your address online at www.babcock-shares.com
How do I report the death of a registered holder?
The documentation required to register the death of a shareholder is dependent on the type of shareholding. Please write to Capita Asset Services at The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 4TU. You can also call 0871 664 0300 (calls cost 12p per minute plus network extras, lines are open 9.00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays) or +44 37 1664 0300 from overseas, or email Capita at firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- The full name of the shareholder, as shown on each of their share certificate(s).
- The company's name: Babcock International Group PLC.
If the account is held solely in the name of the Deceased, enclose one of the following:
- Sealed copy Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration.
- For Scottish residents the equivalent document is a Certificate of Confirmation.
- Share certificate(s) representing total holding.
Alternatively if Probate (or the equivalent) is not being sought due to the small value of the estate, you can apply to use a Small Estate Procedure, providing the total value of the UK estate is under £20,000 and the total value within the estate of shares is under £10,000.
If the account was held jointly with another person then enclose: - Death certificate. - Share certificate(s) for amendment.
How do I transfer my shares to a friend or relation?
In order to carry out a private share transfer you will need to complete a stock transfer form issued by our registrars (Capita Asset Services). This can be downloaded www.capitaassetservices.com/products-and-services/shareholders-investors or you can call 0871 664 0300 (calls cost 12p per minute plus network extras, lines are open 9.00am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays) or +44 37 1664 0300 from overseas, or write to:
Capita Asset Services
34 Beckenham Road
How can I replace my lost / stolen share certificate?
If you need to replace a share certificate, please write to, or call, our registrars (Capita Asset Services):
Capita Asset Services
34 Beckenham Road
Telephone (UK) 0871 664 0300 (calls cost 12p per minutes plus network extras, lines are open 9.00am–5.30pm Monday–Friday excluding Bank Holdings).
Telephone (overseas) +44 37 1664 0300