Babcock Offshore Services provides world-class offshore energy transportation helicopter services for blue-chip oil and gas companies, to support their production, drilling and exploration campaigns within the Australasian region.
Babcock has become well known for our high customer service standards which have been fundamental to our track record of successful delivery.
We recognise fully the importance of the passenger experience in achieving high standards of customer service. This is predicated on maximising passenger satisfaction and safety in all our operations and above all emphasising safety and compliance.
Babcock won a competitive tender for the award of a multi-million-dollar, five-year contract with the PTTEP Australasia group of companies (PTTEP), part of Thailand's national petroleum exploration and production company. This is Babcock's first major contract in the region, and marks the company's entry into one of the fastest-growing offshore markets in the world.
Babcock provides offshore helicopter support services using a mixed fleet of heavy Sikorsky S-92 and Airbus H225 aircraft from its operations in Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Australian customers include:
Babcock also operates in Australia providing mission-critical helicopter support for a range of services including air ambulance, search and rescue, law enforcement and marine pilot transfer. We have bases across the country.
• Safely transferring over 9,000 passengers each year
• Transporting over 30,000 kilograms of freight per annum
• A mixed fleet of heavy AirbusH225 and Sikorsky S-92 aircraft
• Seating up to 19 passengers
• Operating 24/7, 365 days a year
• Day, night and all weather operations
• Operating from Truscott, Darwin and Barrow Island, with headquarters in Perth and Darwin.