Babcock is a leading supplier of training services to major UK manufacturers and engineering organisations. Our expertise and understanding of manufacturing processes and environments means that our customers can be assured of receiving the highest quality of training from technical skills to personal development and functional skills. We bring the latest innovations in training to help our customers meet their business objectives from lean manufacturing processes to cost savings.
- We focus on advanced and lean manufacturing to deliver the right tools and techniques to delegates from leading manufacturing organisations
- Delivery of qualifications in business improvement techniques delivered through our award winning Engineering Academy
- As part of our apprenticeship programmes we deliver Performing Manufacturing Operations qualifications
- Development and delivery of Product Coach programmes to support the development of leadership skills within manufacturing
- Delivery of Behavioural Leadership programmes
Why work with Babcock?
We understand the customer’s environment and can give back frontline focus by taking responsibility for training services:
- We complement customers' skills. We are training experts in critical and complex manufacturing environments. By using our expertise, you can deliver your people back into frontline operations.
We create bespoke, accredited training solutions in partnership with you:
- Our approach to partnership means that we take the time to understand your company. We deliver training services that align with your business strategy, objectives and values.
Customers rely on us for our expertise in compliance and continuous business improvement:
- Through continuous business improvement, we develop people that can act as agents for change. These people can identify and implement opportunities for operational improvements.
- We develop people against a role matrix so they have the right qualification and skills for their job role. Suitably Qualified and Experienced Person (SQEP) assurance means that the training we deliver meets with role profiles to ensure that your workforce has the right training for their job role. We will always look for ways to provide continuous business improvement through efficient management of supply chains, rationalisation of courses and the introduction of innovative approaches to training.