Babcock works in partnership across industries, with colleges, academies, businesses and communities, to provide integrated training and mentoring programs to develop skills and capability. Our training solutions are delivered across Military, Government (including Education, Emergency Services, Utilities, Rail) and Engineering (including Marine, Oil & Gas, Automotive and Nuclear) sectors in Australia, the UK and Middle-East.
We understand that a training support provider must:
- Have a strong understanding of customer needs
- Be adaptive to change and reflect the culture and ethos of the parent service it supports
- Ensure graduates transition smoothly from the training environment back into the workforce
- Work with local providers and the community
We operate under a range of contracting models, ranging from holistic solutions encompassing all elements of training design, development, delivery, management and supporting infrastructure for advanced customers (output-based contracts), through to manpower substitution (input-based contracts).
Babcock are trusted to deliver:
- A flexible, open and tailored approach
- Training needs analysis, design, development, delivery (completion) and evaluation
- Innovative training techniques, including web based and virtual learning environments
- A capability solution – incorporating all aspects of the training lifecycle, administration, management and personal support services for students under training
- Output-based training contracts that provide for a contracted pass rate; not the traditional ‘cost per course’ model
- Management of externally-sourced training and technology sub-contractors
- Solutions to meet industry accreditation standards, including vocationally accredited training
- Long term contracts that enhance educational outcomes while reducing costs
- Non-award based short courses in the technical / engineering domain through the Babcock Training Academy
For tailored, technical training solutions, email our Training Capture Manager.