We provide a full range of signalling services covering all aspects of traffic control systems in the rail industry.
Services include design, installation, test and commissioning and project management. Additionally we provide all support services regularly required to undertake signalling projects including civils, telecoms, electrification, power and track. We also partner with major signalling equipment suppliers to provide the full turnkey signalling package for our customers.
Our capability extends to:
- Signalling Scheme development and detailed design through whole project life cycle
- Expertise in installation and test and commissioning of signalling infrastructure and interlockings including mechanical, relay interlocking, geographical interlocking, geographical interlocking and solid state interlocking
- Expertise in design, installation, test and commissioning of signalling systems and computer based technology
- Specialist design, installation, test and commissioning of level crossing Object Detection technology
- Full support to signalling project delivery including design, civils, telecoms, distribution and track
We employ a team of professional, highly qualified employees with around 50% holding degrees in related subjects with a significant number holding IRSE licenses.
We are currently one of four contractors delivering Network Rail’s National Level Crossing Renewals contracts and are delighted to have been recently awarded a multi-million pound signalling scheme from Translink, as part of an overall £46m project to upgrade the railway between Coleraine and Derry~Londonderry.