Your apprenticeship with Babcock is an introduction to the world of work and gives you the chance to benefit from a world-class programme.
You’ll get competitive rates of pay and be rewarded for progressing to new levels of competency, and for good conduct, with regular pay increases. Once you qualify, you should be paid normal craft rates.
On top of your salary, an apprenticeship with Babcock offers you:
- Pension: You can choose to join our contributory pension scheme.
- Babcock Approved employee share ownership plan: If you’re eligible, our Share Scheme lets you buy shares in Babcock International Group PLC.
- Accredited qualifications: You’ll learn transferable skills through our commitment to accrediting all our training.
- Awards: Babcock Apprentices are regularly put forward, and sponsored, for awards. Our apprentices have previously won awards from organisations including the Engineering Employers Federation (EEF) and the Worshipful Company of Shipwrights.
- Social and community life: Our apprenticeships are about helping you grow as a person, so you’ll be encouraged to join our active social programme and get involved in community and charity activities such as The Prince's Trust.
Find out how rewarding an apprenticeship at Babcock can be.
Apprentice opportunities at Babcock
See what your future looks like with Babcock
Click here to apply now