Babcock regularly recruits apprentices across all of its divisions within the UK. For more information about our divisional recruitment needs, please use the interactive map above which provides further information about our sites across the UK. You can also click on the divisional links below:
To see what apprenticeship vacancies we currently have available please click here.
Higher Apprenticeship Opportunities
An excellent opportunity to start your career at Babcock International as a Trainee Manager. You will have an opportunity to really get to know the business whilst working with experienced professionals who will support you to reach your goals and add value to the business so you are ready to move into a more senior role once you have completed your training.
- Receive training and perform duties in several functions.
- Learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Set performance goals and objectives with the management team.
- Monitor performance and progress with management and mentors.
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
The Apprenticeship will be delivered by an award winning training provider. To find out more please contact email@example.com
Working in partnership
In addition to our own internal vacancies we work with many of our employer partners across the UK to assist in the recruitment of apprentices on their behalf. To search these apprenticeship vacancies click here.