Babcock is an international defence company operating in our focus countries of the UK, Australasia, Canada, France and South Africa, with exports to additional markets with potential to become focus countries. We meet our customers’ key requirements of affordability, availability, and capability by delivering engineering, support and critical systems to defence and civil markets.
We provide through-life technical and engineering support for our customers’ assets, delivering improvements in performance, availability and programme cost. We deliver these critical services to defence and civil customers, including engineering support to naval, land, air and nuclear operations, frontline support, specialist training and asset management.
We also design and manufacture a range of defence and civil specialist equipment, from naval ship and weapons handling systems to liquid gas handling systems. We also provide integrated, technology-enabled solutions to our defence customers in areas such as secure communications, electronic warfare and air defence.
- Capital Markets Day 07 February 2024
- Half year results for six months ended 30 September 2023 14 November 2023
- Annual General Meeting and trading update 28 September 2023
- Results for the six months ended 30 September 2023 Tue, 14 Nov 2023 07:00:00 GMT
- Babcock signs £750 million infrastructure contract Fri, 10 Nov 2023 12:00:00 GMT
- Holding(s) in Company Tue, 07 Nov 2023 15:24:00 GMT