Working for Babcock
Join us and make a difference to London’s Emergency Services
Babcock is a key partner for the Metropolitan Police and London Fire Brigade in helping keep London safe.
We deliver a bespoke vehicle fleet management contract for the Metropolitan Police, ranging from maintaining small General Purpose vehicles to front line response, specialist units and large goods vehicles.
For London Fire Brigade we design and deliver over 2,500 training courses for 5,500 LFB staff, ranging from initial Firefighter development to Incident Command, Breathing Apparatus and other specialist courses.
We are recruiting for a variety of roles to work on these contracts:
For the Metropolitan Police
- Car / light commercial technicians
- Mobile technicians
- Recovery operators
- Office staff
If you are interested in our roles for the Metropolitan Police contract then click here and search for London roles.
For London Fire Brigade
- Incident, Leadership & Management Trainers
- BA Trainers & Transport Trainers
- Training Designers
- Site Operatives & Technicians
To find out more about the current LFB training roles available click here and search for London.
Alternatively to be kept informed about future opportunities please complete this short form.
If you are:
- Eager to work at high tech training and workshop facilities across London
- Keen to put your knowledge and experience into action
- Enthusiastic about being upskilled in new technologies or as a professional trainer
- Interested in flexible job opportunities, including some part-time training roles
- Looking for opportunities now and in the future
Then join us and help shape the future of London’s Emergency Services.
Babcock supports Emergency Services internationally including aerial firefighting, fleet management, training and Emergency Medical Services. We also work with partners to develop innovative technology solutions including drones. In addition to our work with London Fire Brigade and the Metropolitan Police, we have customers across Emergency Services both in the UK and abroad, including the Home Office, Avon and Gloucester Fire Service, South Wales Fire Service and Emergency Services organisations in Europe and Australia.