Babcock provides training and related services that help organisations meet their current and future workforce needs
With a rich history of service excellence, Babcock is a trusted name across the training and apprenticeships market. We have a successful track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions.
Our technical skills training ensures the development of competent and professional employees. We blend comprehensive face-to-face delivery with market leading digital learning solutions to maximise learner engagement and success.
Our extensive quality and improvement activities drive performance and deliver substantial benefits to individuals and employers. We embed continuous improvement processes into everything we do, reflecting current industry requirements and meeting employer and learner needs alike. Our apprenticeship programmes are underpinned by a range of national accreditations and kite marks, ensuring a robust approach to quality, standards and consistency.
To find out how we ensure compliance with funding regulations and quality bodies (such as Ofsted), see our page on Delivering Apprenticeships – Babcock Policies in Funded Apprenticeship Provision.
- Regularly win awards across numerous industry sectors
- Has provided continuous training and support for the defence community since 1999
- Manages, delivers and supports over 758,000 training days annually for the British Army
- Is particularly experienced working with clients which operate in complex environments where safety is critical
- Is trusted to meet the training needs of world-class clients including the British Army, Metropolitan Police Service, and London Fire Brigade.
Our customers benefit from:
- Innovation and best in class, proven, approaches
- Efficiency, delivering relevant training and reducing operational impact
- Significant cost reductions
- Integrated support solutions
- Whole-life value and optimised asset management
- Single-supplier accountability
- Proven capabilities
Our integrated approach to training services encompasses:
- Training management
- Training design and delivery
- The provision of specialist training assets, equipment & infrastructure
- Our extensive cross-sector experience brings a deep understanding of our customer’s drivers and outcomes from which we develop, deliver and manage optimal training solutions. Those solutions can encompass training diagnostics and analytics, design and delivery of digital learning solutions and the provision of fully managed services