We ensure the world’s best aircrew trainees receive the world’s best flying training.
From basic to fast-jet training for air forces, navies and armies, our teams deliver world-class technical instruction across multiple locations and aircraft types. The breadth of our training also covers aeronautical apprenticeships and air traffic control instruction.
With military flight instructor and flight simulator integration, bespoke training needs solutions and flexible aircraft provision and availability options, Babcock has the capacity to fulfil all the associated support work to ensure every element of the training programme is working as one.
The unrivalled knowledge of our military flying trainers has prepared thousands of students for over 70 years. Whether we’re providing technical training instruction, developing training materials or maintaining training equipment, Babcock is trusted by its customers to deliver world-class training solutions.
Our military flying training operations at a glance:
- 20,000 military cadets and flying trainees per year
- 68,500 military flying training hours last year
- 70% of all UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) flying training hours supported
- 11,000 military flying training hours provided to the French Air Force every year
- 11-year contract with the French General Directorate for Armament – DGA (Jet Fighters Modernised Training Programme)