Our Track Projects team delivers a wide range of multi-disciplinary enhancement projects across the UK rail network and our service offering includes feasibility, design, installation, construction, testing and commissioning on a wide range of rail infrastructure including track, signalling, telecoms, electrification and power and civils.
Our focus is on:
- Delivery of major multi-disciplinary railway infrastructure projects
- Delivery of major Alliance / collaboration projects
- Development and management of client workscopes
- In-house project management and programme management skills
- Major depot remodelling
Our Track Projects Sidings Team carries out inspection and patrolling of Depots and private sidings for Train Operating Companies (TOCs) and private customers throughout the UK. We carry out maintenance of more than 20 depot sidings in Scotland and the North West of England for a range of industrial customers, including East Coast, Viridor Dunbar, Corus, Russell Haulage, Scottish and Southern Energy / Fiddlers Ferry, W H Malcolm Logistics.
Our maintenance capability includes:-
- Track construction, maintenance and renewals
- Associated permanent way services; including fencing, drainage and embankments
- Track Inspection
- Track consultancy on new installations, layout alterations and speed and clearance improvements
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) of the above listed infrastructure services
We continually analyse trends in maintenance activity and develop strategies and solutions to minimise future occurrence and provide planned preventative maintenance, offering a 24 hour, 365 day rapid response service for reactive maintenance and emergency incidents.
We also have depot management capabilities, currently operating and maintaining rail connected depots for heavy maintenance of our own on-track plant fleet, as well as plant involved in the Network Rail National Plant contract.