As the largest conventional plain line track renewals company in the country, we have the capability to take on projects of all size from conception to completion. We take pride in delivering some of the most complex projects within the sector while always seeking to drive efficiencies, cost effectiveness and safety.
We undertake all aspects of track reconstruction work, from conception and planning, through to successful project delivery, offering switch and crossing (S&C) layout renewal and remodeling, all aspects of plain line renewal and sidings repair & maintenance.
Our track renewals journey through Control Period 4 has given us a solid foundation and wealth of experience to continue forward into the current Control Period 5 in which we are delivering Network Rail’s plain line track renewals framework contracts in Scotland, London North West (South) and Wales, Western and Wessex geographic regions.
Some of our achievements in track renewals include:-
- Awarded the largest volume of national plain line track renewal in the UK during CP5
- The first contractor to achieve an 80mph handback speed following S & C renewal
- The Golden Pendolino Award for successfully completing major blockade works on the West Coast Main Line
- The Golden Tamper award twice, once for work on the Nottingham remodelling project and also for delivering an additional 50% in planned baseline volume for Jan 2014
- A National Track Quality Award for consistent achievement of the best UK track quality
- Record outputs on Boston to Skegness route renewal including 1000y of conventional renewal in a single 9.5 hours possession.
We minimise our impact on the operational railway through improved plant reliability, robust planning and strong process management.
We are able to carry out any type of track reconstruction work including 3rd and 4th rail:
New track layouts
Extensive plain line renewals
S&C renewal and refurbishment
Depots and sidings renewals and maintenance work
- Associated power systems, telecommunications, signalling, disconnection and testing
Earthwork and drainage
Formation enhancement, stabilisation and rehabilitation
Track ballast engineering
Comprehensive plant portfolio.